Dear copyright owners/authors,
www.daytodayinfo.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.daytodayinfo.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.daytodayinfo.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Should you find any of your work distributed for free download without your prior consent, feel free to send your copyright infringement complaint to .com
We respond to all complaints and queries immediately! But please be aware that delays may occur out of our control.
www.daytodayinfo.com is a medium that contains FTP/HTTP links to transfer files and is therefore legal. However, that doesn’t mean that every possible usage is legal. In nearly all countries it is forbidden to download copyrighted material without the consent of the owner. Sometimes it might be hard to determine if a given file is legal to download or not . If you want to be sure to not violate any copyrights we suggest to use websites where all linked files are verified to have a license which allows downloading them or contact these websites directly. www.daytodayinfo.com publishes links to the materials found in open Internet sources and is not involved in uploading/downloading process.